What happens when you don’t have many photos for a whole month? Well, you make do with what you’ve got and you vow to take more pictures in the future (though, at this point, I’m not sure August is looking better…).
I was also short on time for this week’s spread. I’m trying to keep to my weekly schedule, more for myself than anything else. And I just like going through my album, seeing it filling up, week after week. So, I was short on time, and when I’m rushed, I just go back to basics. For me, basics at the moment means black and white, plus an accent colour. Gold, this week. I seem to be liking gold quite a bit lately. It just seems to works.
— PRODUCTS —
– SSS Diagonal Stripe Stencil: http://goo.gl/6qMTAI
– Avery Elle Chevron Bits (on SSS): http://goo.gl/0YQlv5
– Crate Paper Adorn Thickers: http://goo.gl/hSHvFJ
– SSS Painted Hello Wafer Thin Die: http://goo.gl/6bWBYJ
– Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pad in Black Soot: http://goo.gl/r8C4m3
– Ranger Mini Round Ink Blending Tools: http://goo.gl/MQ2CpL
– Tsukineko Versamark EMBOSS INK PAD Watermark: http://goo.gl/stG1uD
– Ranger Embossing Powder LIQUID PLATINUM: http://goo.gl/9qUNMQ
I’m really happy with how this one turned out, despite the lack of time and pictures.
I’m hoping to be back on Monday with a traditional 12×12 layout.
Have a nice weekend everyone!