Hey everyone! It’s Friday! Woohoo! And it looks like it’s going to be a stunning day here on the South Island!
Friday also means that I am back with a new Project Life process video. This week’s episode, I’m catching up on 3 weeks in one spread. As it happened, I had only one photo for week 32, and not that much more for weeks 31 and 33, so I bundled them all up onto one spread. And I’m fine with that! Sometimes, life gets so busy that you forget to take pictures and that’s cool. Also, I don’t want to start stressing about making sure I’ve got enough photos for our Project Life album. While I want to record our daily lives, I also want it to be a fun thing to sit down to do, week after week.
Tackling 3 weeks in one spread also had the unexpected side-effect of being just about caught up. I’m not sure what I’ll do when I will be just a week behind, as I like to work 2 weeks on 1 spread. I have a few ideas, but we’ll see.
Anyway, here’s the video. The links to some of the products used can be found further down the page.
* SSS Premium Dye Ink Pad SLATE Gray: http://goo.gl/ag7Xd5
* SSS Premium Dye Ink Pad MINT CANDY: http://goo.gl/q5ya29
* SSS Premium Dye Ink Pad LAVENDER Purple: http://goo.gl/rgrqb2
* SSS Premium Dye Ink Pad LEMON CHIFFON Yellow: http://goo.gl/1WdivH
* SSS Stencil TINY SPACED HEARTS: http://goo.gl/3574kv
* Ranger MINI ROUND INK BLENDING TOOLS: http://goo.gl/w4BKNx
* Tombow Adhesive Craft Stamp DISPENSER & REFILL Dot Pattern Runner: http://goo.gl/wYGAtj